Welcome to Vision
Development Institute, P.C.
When things aren’t clicking...
consider a Vision Problem
We offer a direction, not just a label or an
accommodation, but a Treatment Plan!
Does This Sound Like a Child You Know?
- Behavior problems
- Learning difficulties
- Spectrum disorders-autism
- Inconsistent performance
- Poor balance and coordination
We Also Treat Adult Patients With Specific Needs:
- Glasses or contacts are never just right
- Computer eye strain
- Dizziness, vertigo, nausea
- Spatial disorientation
- Stroke & head injuries
Why are We Different?
- What we offer is a solution, not just a description.
Our patients know what the problem is - they just
need to improve it.
Our Objectives are to:
- Make your issues disappear
- Enhance performance
- Promote present & future health
- Improve academic, social, athletic, vocational and
- Increase confidence and abilities
Please explore our website to find out more about how we can help.
Existing patient login. Click here.
New patients, please call 412-731-5007 to schedule a consult.
for a phone consultation with our experienced staff.
Cardinals' Fitzgerald 'Eyes'
Super Bowl Victory
NPR Report - January 30, 2009
When the Pittsburgh Steelers and
Arizona Cardinals meet Sunday in the Super Bowl, one player to watch is Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald. His optometrist grandfather gave Fitzgerald
unique vision training that has helped him on the football field.
COVD Interview with
Dr. M. Scheiman